Evolution Dome is the leading supplier of Inflatable Structures for your Corporate Event, Product Launch or Exhibition
Why choose an Inflatable Structure?
- Apart from their state-of-the-art design and obvious visual appeal, our Inflatable Structure offer a wealth of important practical advantages over conventional marquees
- They come in a wide range of shapes and sizes – and our unique modular system allows you to create a fully bespoke layout
- They’re lightweight and less bulky – for easier and more cost effective transportation
- Very small install and de-rig time – less costly in man hours and location hire charges, and ideal for multiple location roadshows and events
- They have better insulation thanks to the cavity thickness and air flow – keeping the heat inside and the cold outside in winter, and vice versa in summer
- They have a higher wind rating due to the aerodynamic design – ideal in bad weather or exposed locations
Our wide range of stunning inflatable structures offer a unique and flexible venue solution for all types of corporate events, product launches, exhibitions, festivals, concerts and parties. We also offer a wide range of extra products and services to help make your event a big success.
Supplying tailored event sound and light packages and a reliable event power service, you are sure to find everything for your event here. We’re based in Cambridgeshire, and can deliver and install our inflatable structures and event services anywhere in the UK or worldwide. Find out more about us.
About Evolution Dome and why we are market leaders
What Makes us different from the rest
At Evolution Dome we pride ourselves on supplying hassle-free and flexible event services and solutions, fully tailored to meet the needs of each individual client. We’re pleased to have delivered some memorable and thrilling events for a wide range of customers, including local councils, corporate clients, PLC’s and some of the world’s biggest event organisers. We’ve come a long way and we’re extremely proud of the reputation we have built through all of the events we have done.
Our technology and how it works
Our award winning sealed Air Beam technology and design has been a long 3 years in the making and below we would like to give you a brief explanation of how we have developed a structure that has a huge 55MPH wind rating, doesn’t deflate in the event of a power failure and is the most eye catching temporary structure on the market today.
The sealed Air Beam high pressure frame-
work for the inflatable structure means if the power fails this frame work will hold the structure up and also takes out any deflection that may be caused by high winds. This is what makes us the only supplier for EN, BS, DIN certified Temporary Inflatable Structures.
The modular door design means all of our Inflatable Structures can simply be linked together and are 100% watertight. The internal baffles help to create the elegant curves and shapes of the structure.
All coupled together with a great manufacture process, you can see why our structures can be used in confidence in all weather conditions and come with a full engineering report. It’s easy to see why Evolution Dome are market leaders in providing high class, robust, temporary event structures and should be you first choice inflatable structure.
Meet the team@ Evolution Dome
From Left to right:- Daniel Fabb, Richard Ward, Ash Austin, Adi Austin, Helen Parr, Jon Orchard
Our Aims as a company and our promise
We Aim to:-
We promise to keep manufacturing structures to these high standards:-
•All of the above results are to a very high standard which gives our structures the highest wind rating on the market for Temporary Inflatable Structures